Hue Bridge Connection issues

//Hue Bridge Connection issues
Hue Bridge Connection issues 2017-11-09T11:05:46+00:00

Home Forums Hue Forum Hue Bridge Connection issues

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hey Hue-rs!

I’ve tried checking the Hue Bridge Connectivity issues page on here but sadly didn’t help me too much, maybe somebody can suggest an answer to my problem?

I live in an apartment with no direct access to my Internet router. I only have the Wireless internet (which I have connected the Bridge’s MAC address to) and I have an ethernet port. All three blue lights are showing up on the Bridge but when I press the link button in the middle my devices won’t pick it up when I am given the 60 second countdown to connect.

How can I connect my bridge so I can control my lights when I am at home?

Thanks!

Wade

I have a hue starter kit with a couple extra bulbs all connect and work good on the hue app on my iphone , but when I try to connect to my google assist , bridge won’t connect to my hue account , have tried all the on line suggestions with no luck . Others seem to be having similar problem , I need help.

Kat

Having the same problem. Everything works in the Hue app but the Bridge won’t connect to my Hue account. The suggestions do not work.

Trevor Bateman

Hi, I just bought the phillips hue starter kit white lights. It lights worked fine for several days until today when all lights are “unreachable”. The bridge looks fine as all lights are solid. How do I resolve this problem>

Kyle Boyat

When I plug my Hue Bridge into my Router/Modem I do not get a light for the LAN/WAN connection. Just the Power and Internet Light are on. I have tried 3 different bridges and two different routers. Anyone have a suggestion? Is it a setup issue with my router? If so, what do I need to change? Thanks for any info.

Calvin Croucher

Just purchased a starter kit. Powered up hub, connected Ethernet. Only two lights come on and after 30 seconds my router disconnects from internet. If I unplug Ethernet my router goes back online. There seems to be no troubleshooting available for this Philips Hue. Returning to the store. Very disappointed with setup support.

Warren

I have the same problem all the other customers have- the bridge does not connect to the network. All three blue lights are on, my Wi-Fi is correct and works on other stuff. I have a Hue account, all that went through fine. With all the complaints found on the internet I’m surprised their isn’t any tech support.

Sotirios Efstathiou

“I have the same problem all the other customers have- the bridge does not connect to the network. All three blue lights are on, my Wi-Fi is correct and works on other stuff. I have a Hue account, all that went through fine. With all the complaints found on the internet I’m surprised their isn’t any tech support.”

same problem same irritation why there is no tech support for this.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Hue Bridge Connection issues
Your information:

Skip to toolbar