Hue wake up and location not working.

//Hue wake up and location not working.
Hue wake up and location not working. 2017-11-05T08:27:29+00:00

Home Forums Hue Forum Hue wake up and location not working.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I have been using the Hue wake up and home and away for a while but lately none of it work anymore.
    Anyone else have this problem?

Rosie Haller

I have had the same problem. I deleted the app (iPhone iOS 11) and started over. It’s working now, but I’m not getting the sunrise colors anymore—just gradually white.

Derek Church

Wake up does not work

Derek Church

Hue wake up is not working. I would like to set it to turn the lights in when I wake up

Tony

I had the same problem after a recut Hue app update. The solution is to delete the routine and set up a new one to do the same thing. I am still having issues with fade-in. It comes on Dim and stays there instead of going to full bright over 15 min as programmed. Have not solved that issue.

Dave

Home and away is not working as of a couple weeks or so ago. It was working fine for the last year…set up to have select lights come on when arriving home. Now it seems I gave to reset it every time. And it only works once….then I come home to a dark house. You guys really shouldn’t roll something out unless it’s working…and then when you roll the next great thing out, you should make sure it doesn’t screw up what you already gave out there. This is how class-action law suits start. You folks better fix your crap in a hurry.

Dave

Home and away is not working as of a couple weeks or so ago. It was working fine for the last year…set up to have select lights come on when arriving home. Now it seems I have to reset it every time. And it only works once….then I come home to a dark house. You guys really shouldn’t roll something out unless it’s working…and then when you roll the next great thing out, you should make sure it doesn’t screw up what you already have out there. This is how class-action law suits start. You folks better fix your crap in a hurry.

Roberto

Wake up, go to sleep and home & way routines are still not working on 14th December 2018.

Philips can you please fix it?

Cheers

Francesco

Also having the same issue here with the WAKE UP function (have not tried the home and away thing yet).
    Very disappointing as that was one of the main reasons I bought into the ecosystem.

I currently only have one light strip and one ambience light bulb and was thinking about setting up the whole house with Philips Hue smart lighting.
    Afraid to say that if this is not solved soon I may have to switch to a different brand.

I also find it pretty poor that Philips have not bothered to reply on this forum since November 2017. Has anyone found a solution yet?

michael

hue routines stopped working in Feb 2018, but commands sent directly from my phone or from google home work normally

i will try the delete routine / recreate routine, but philips needs to fix this

Sharon

I’m new to Philips Hue bulbs but may be having the same problem. Various routines are turning themselves off. Not much point in animation if I have to manually fiddle with them every day to re-activate them or run them manually.

Jenn

Hue routines keep turning themselves off so that lights don’t come on in morning or in evening. Started with a small two bulb kit and not feeling inclined to add any more as they’ve not worked right since I bought them. Will try deleting routines and app and starting over.

Angela

Hi,
    I switched to a different app to run them, not the Phillips one, and my wake up routine is working no problem.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Reply To: Hue wake up and location not working.
Your information:

Skip to toolbar