Lights turning on/off by themselves

Home/Hue Forum/Lights turning on/off by themselves
Lights turning on/off by themselves 2016-07-15T19:43:27+00:00

Home Forums Hue Forum Lights turning on/off by themselves

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

I performed a bridge cleanup as described above and, yet, my bulbs are still going on and off without any external intervention. I have NO routines, NO motion detectors and nothing else interacting with the bulbs that could offer an explanation as to why this is happening. WTF?!!!

I’m beyond frustration with the fact that they don’t stay on when I want them to no matter how many times I turn them on during the day and they wake me up several times per night by going on when I don’t want them to.

Please help! I’m going mad!

I am ready to trash the whole mess.

Colin

I have just 3 lights which I enjoyed at first but now they are just a pain switchng on and off randomly, most annoying is the middle of the night which wakes me. Of course I can switch them off but that defeats having them. Not impressed.

Steve

I have 19 Hue lights. they randomly slowly dim all at the same time and turn off. If I interrupt the dimming process with alexa…(“alexa turn all the light up to 100%”) it happens but alexa responds with “I’m not sure what happened”… I have cleared all routines and have changes zigbee channels uninstalled all lights and reinstalled.. pretty weird.. any thoughts on what I should try next. I guess I should be thankful that they are not coming on by themselves.

Evan Diamond

I am experiencing my lights dimming and turning on/off too. Not sure what is causing this, nothing has changed in my setup.

Emma

I have a Hue floor lamp which turns off and on randomly – I’ve deleted it from the Hue app, and re-added it, but the issue still happens. Any quick fix for this?

Fitmiss

I have a Br30 (front door Light) and 3 bulbs that are grouped together (ceiling light). Both are on my 1st floor. I also have a bulb on my 2nd floor. Periodically I have woken up and noticed that both lights on the 1st floor are on. I no definitively that they were turned off when I went to sleep.

Does anyone know why they are turning on by themselves?

J.D. Kirkman

Same issue, got 10 A-19’s and every now and then they just turn on, dim, and turn off for no reason.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
Reply To: Lights turning on/off by themselves
Your information:

Skip to toolbar