Hue bridge not found

//Hue bridge not found
Hue bridge not found 2017-12-26T12:54:40+00:00

Home Forums Hue Forum Hue bridge not found

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Same issue. Hue bridge not found!!! Does not work with Siri!! Help!!

Roan

I have the same problem..

I bought Starter Kit 1 month ago plus some interrupters and extra lights. I could setup it well via the app and control everything pretty well from my local network.

My problem is when I try to link my bridge to my account. I always receive a message that “There are no bridges on your network.”.

– From my APP I can control the bridge
    – I can see that my bridge has the Interned light showing as threre is connection – it is on, not blinking.
    – I have accessed https://www.meethue.com/api/nupnp and I receive [] as response;
    – I have checked if UPnP is enabled on my router. It is.
    – I have checked with third part SW to guarantee UPnP is enabled. It is.
    – I have made a factory reset.
    – I have tried to connect the bridge to Philips account via app (ios) and via my desktop PC;
    – I can ping my bridge from my desktop;
    – I have setup my bridge with DHCP or static IP, no difference made.

I am out of ideas. Could you send me some tips, please?

Tom

I have exact the same problem.
    And no ideas, support also not a real helps.
    I have a fritzbox 7590
    Tried Switching all WLAN Networks on and off in every possible Configuration.
    And i already tried 3 different Bridges…

Maybe someone can help please;)

Delvin Bonilla

Why the fuck has Phillips not responded yet. I’ve been having this problem for a couple months now. Every time I try to link the Hue all it does is flash the 3rd light and the link button and nothing happens. Like what is ya fucking problem, no support either in this situation your FAQ doesn’t have this scenario nor does the manual explain what to do if this fucking happens. Now, what do we do? 2 days before I contact corporate.

Courtney

I’m having issues also.

I can control the lights from my phone without an issue. It’s only when I try to **Add a Bridge** from https://account.meethue.com/bridge does it not work.

Annoyingly, I know it just wants to know the ID and IP, which I can provide if it would let me. I have been trying to forge the json response that is requested, but unsuccessfully.

Perhaps Philips could add an option to add a bridge from the App since the App can see the Bridge.

M.R. GOPALAKRISHNAN

I am having the same issue.The philips hue is connected directly to router .I registered the with philips hue.It shows account also.With my mobile I checked It under my bridge it shows the bridge no.Under about it shows bridge no and lamps with model no but when I try to connect to bridge it show THERE ARE NO BRIDGES ON YOUR NETWORK after signing the account.the bridge and phone are connected to same net work. I tried to connect it to Google Home Mini which I brought recently but it is not connecting
    Could anybody have got solution for ti

ANTOINE LEWIS

So, I had the same issue. I was receiving the Hue bridge not found error. All three lights were lit, and I had tried hard reset. I was at my wits end. The way I ultimately resolved the issue was simply unplugging the bridge from the router and plugging it directly into the modem. Try this and I hopes it helps.

Rico Suave

Cannot connect to bridge! Tried everything suggested at your website. No luck. Firmware is good, wifi is good, bridge will not connect. Tried facory reset, no luck. Google assistant will not connect with bridge. Bridge has power light, network light, but no internet light. Should work, but no luck either home or away. Does bridge need replaced? Is Hue performing maintenance? Is ther firmware fix? No answers from support! No response from support!

Michaele Jaime

I have connected to my computer, but am unable to connect to my phone. Furthermore on my computer I cannot seem to find the controls to turn the lights on or off remotely.

Steve Goryan

I just read that this requires another app – and it costs 52 bucks! It’s the Hue Bridge – you have to have it or the damn light doesn’t work. This one was free with the purchase of my Echo. The light’s going in the trash and I’ll be buying another product going forward. Good thing it was free. If I’d paid for it then found out I had to buy another $50.00 product to make it work… money grubbing companies.

Russell Dominique
    Participant

I found a solution to my problem with “bridge not found.” It turns out that you cannot connect your cell phone to your router access point using a WIFI connection configured with guest privileges; it must be a link with full privileges.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar