motion sensor and location aware

Home/Hue Forum/motion sensor and location aware
motion sensor and location aware 2017-06-30T19:21:17+00:00

Home Forums Hue Forum motion sensor and location aware

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have the motion sensor and would like it to only turn on the hue lights when I am not home and there is motion. I am getting tired of covering up the sensor when I am home and half the time, I forget to uncover it when leaving.

Gary Cordingley

Motion sensor is for picking up motion I can’t understand how you would expect a motion sensor to operate if there is nobody to trigger motion inthe sensor . In motion sensor settings you can set up the sensor not to work at certain times and to work at programmed times .

You can also download from Hue labs directly from tbe Hugh app other settings for the motion sensor I have found most work I have found most work very well

Gary Cordingley

I have shared my motion sensor only to open it after half past midnight during the day there is no need for the lights to come on other settings you me find helpful our sunset to sunrise for perhaps a patio outdoor light I also have my lights in general to come on randomly at Sunset I am randomly I mean come on maybe a five minute differential and going off 25 past midnight the motion sensor works very well I am aware there is a light sensor in the motion sensor as well and I personally have not found much use for that setting due to the fact that the light will come on at sunset

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: motion sensor and location aware
Your information:

Skip to toolbar