A Hue application update was released today that allows you to change all the lights in a room to the same color and moved the settings icon with the other hue options. Here are the official patch notes.
IOS and Android Hue App 2.8.0:
- Set the entire room to a specific color by tapping the room icon! Just like you can with an individual light.
- Create a scene from your current light settings from the “plus” button in the scenes tab of a room.
- No longer will you need to detach your finger to reach the settings icon! You can now find the settings in the tab bar.
- Adding new rooms or reshuffling your lights? Now Siri & HomeKit automatically learn about new rooms, lights, scenes and update them automatically.
- Using widgets or Hue accessories? We’ve now made it easier for you to select your entire home.
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements.